Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Friday, May 26, 2006

How do I link things

Ok, I'm very new at this and would like to know PLEASE how to have links to other web/blog sites listed on the side of my page. I would think this would be fairly easy to find and do as most everyone I know with a blog has this feature, yet I can't figure it out. I'm still not sure that I want to give in to the main stream and go through with this whole blog thing...but just in case, I'd like to know. I mean, I am south of the border and all =)

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Noel said...

Jodes, yeah! It's a great way to keep people in-touch about your where abouts and adventures, so I think it's GREAT you started a blog. My style secrets involve hours of playing with the html language in the template and putting in my own design finds. So...as you figured out how to put in links (because your particular template didn't come with that) I'm assuming you'll figure the rest out with the help of the internet. That's your best way- google it! Love you and glad you made it. Te extrano mucho...que tenga un buen noche carina.

Fri May 26, 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Could you translate please? I'm still a beginner. =)

Sat May 27, 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger A. Noel said...

I miss you lots! have a great day darling.

Sat May 27, 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Thanks babe, right back at ya!

Sun May 28, 01:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home