Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Day Two

Well, it's day two of my new blog and I seem to have already generated some interest. That's fun. I'll do what I can to make things interesting, but right now I'm spending most of my time at home with the kids while Ken and Diana are doing things that need to be done out and about. I learned alot about horses this morning, reading with Maria and that was very interesting. We're also going out to eat tonight at Don Pollos (pronounced "poyos" and means chicken). We've had food from there before and know it won't make us sick but this will be the first time to "dine in". Should be yummy and fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home