Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Diana!

We celebrated Diana's Birthday today with tea, pastries, and strawberries for breakfast along with our regular eggs, toast, and kipper for Saturday morning tea. Her actual birthday was on Wednesday, but because she (and we) had school that day we only did some small things that day. Don't you wish you were here this morning?
As you can see, only some of us are awake yet =)

2 Comments:

Blogger gina said...

Looks yummy! The presentation is beautiful as well. I'm glad you took a picture.

Sun Oct 01, 03:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure do wish we were there. The pastries and tea just can't be matched here in the States. We love you and Diana!
Jessi

Fri Oct 06, 06:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home