Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I found this very interesting. Can you find Jesus' face in the foam? The poster makes reference to the worldwide trend for finding holy images in everyday objects from the face of Jesus in a frying pan, to Christ on a fish finger, the Virgin Mary on a toasted cheese sandwich and even Mother Teresa in a cinnamon bun.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. Noel said...

we'll ALL see His face someday for real...isn't that crazy?

And yes I was in Mexico for independence day, and it was WILD! Mexicans have such a flare for the ridiculous and fun sometimes eh? It was what really endeared me the country and their culture. I'm glad you got to experience. Are you gonna be there for Day of the Dead? That was one of my most memorable nights there, I'll try and send you some pics, but ask all about it if you can. love and miss you Jodes.

Sat Sep 16, 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

tee hee---that cinnamon bun came from nashville. it was 'discovered' and kept at a local coffee shop until stolen last year. no one knows where she went. we called it "the nun bun." oh, yeah, nashville. :)

Fri Oct 06, 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home