Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Popo Volcano

So I've had a request to post some pics of the local volcano, Popo. There she blows! If you look closely, you can see the snow on top. This is a typical sunrise view after a rainy night. < We can generally only see the volcano in the morning, before the smog and haze set in, and then only if it rained the night before. Our guess is that the rain settles the smog and smoke (slash and burn is still the policy here) enough for us to see that far. It really is spectacular in person. I hope everyone had a great 4th!

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Noel said...

beautiful Jodie...just amazing. Ahh, Mexico still seems to call to me. I've been following the elections closely. It'll be interesting to see how much Mexico turns under another president. Their checks and balances don't work so well as you experience daily I'm sure.

Hey, check out Amber Cooley's blog link on my site (MereOrnament). She's made some amazing and as always artistic/creative little purses. I thought you'd LOVE them! Miss you...I'm off to bed...up at 5 and off to the hospital once again.

Fri Jul 07, 06:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home