Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Friday, June 23, 2006

World Class, I mean Cup, hair

I have been voraciously watching the World Cup matches over the last few weeks. Yes, I said voraciously. I think it's good to dust off a few long words now and then. I found some very interesting things at espn.com, the following being a prime example. A link to the full page is here, if you care to check it out further. Diego Maradona, ArgentinaStyle: Thick 'n' curly. Sorta like armpit hair. Status: Actively expanding, same as Maradona's waistline. Inspired by: "CHiPs"-era Erik Estrada. Fellow World Cup travelers: Too many to count. But Team Argentina is a good place to start. Resembles: A department store wig; a semidry Jheri curl. Fashion statement: Ha -- let's see Pele grow a pelt like this! Practical value: Pushy autograph seekers are easy to avoid. Just put on a muumuu and pretend to be a middle-aged woman. For best results: Combine with cocaine and food addictions. That way, you have an excuse for not finding a better stylist. Possible complications: If not properly conditioned every 48 hours, hair might spontaneously combust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home