Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Info about Nalgene

Hey, I know this has nothing to do with Mexico, but Daniel was curious about the origins of my Nalgene bottle and so we did a bit of research on the net and found THIS!!!!! It's really scary. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but let me know what you think. Mexico Mentionable: It rained here four days last week, wich is highly uncharacteristic. We have heard that there are usually only about six rainy days a year here. (During rainy season it mostly rains at night)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home