Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Home in West Virginia

This is me finally walking through the gate at Yeager Airport in Charleston, WV...
and these are the beautiful WV fall colors that I was afraid I'd missed.
I just wanted to say HI, and let everyone know that I did make it home, safe and sound, even though a day late. I'll post some pictures of Bridge Day when I get a chance and also try to keep everyone posted on my job situation. I've got several good leads and God has provided me with a part-time job while I'm looking, so I'm just trusting Him to do what He feels is best.

1 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

come on, dude. there must be something interesting in your life. update us! please! :)

Thu Jan 18, 08:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home