Sweatin' it out...for now

I'm living in good ole' G-ville, SC and spending time with my fam here. I'm also working at a children's home in the area. Fun times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, United States

I am currently working as a Family Teacher at a children's home in Clinton, SC.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Flog

So, I played flog the other day with some friends. I know, it sounds violent, but it is actually something that most of you in my readership have enjoyed playing in the past, at least on a small scale. Read the word again: flog. Now read it backward: flog. Now you know what I played, only the put-put version. I can't quite get it strait if this is what put-put is called everywhere, or just at this particular place. Anyway though, it was fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josiah said...

Did you get flogged? Or did you take home the trophy?

Thu Jun 15, 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Well, I would say that we all got pretty well flogged since it turned out to be a fairly difficult course. But, I did have the least number of strokes =)

Fri Jun 16, 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home